As a Doctorate of Nursing Practice, I have the qualifications and experience to deliver health care and impart my wisdom to others. Having 10+ years of education, extensive training and education in weight loss, I bring a powerful impact to an online program.
But, what is more important than my credentials?
I have learned that everyone’s meaning of “healthy” is different. There is no prototype for the perfect weight or the perfect size. It is all relative.
Some of us have an arbitrary number that we wish to see on the scales. Others, want simply to have a better quality of life that cannot be defined by a number.
Losing weight and making permanent changes in our actions and habits require a series of events. These events are YOURS to experience but an educated, informed professional is necessary to your success. What are these steps?
- Willingness to Change: When the burden of staying the same is greater than the burden of change…we take the leap and start the change process. But, where to begin? Is this not why most of us give up? It is not about the “want to”. It is more about the “how to”. I can show you how.
- Motivation: Our WHY …and we all have one. For some, it is a dress we desperately want to fit into. For others, it may be a class reunion, an upcoming vacation, or a special event. But most of the time, it is simply the desire to feel better, feel healthier, to have more energy, and to be able to do the things we love without pain or discomfort.
- The Know-How: There are so many diet plans out there! No wonder you feel overwhelmed just thinking of starting a diet. Where do you start? That is where I come in…a trusted professional who knows the key to successful weight loss.
- A Plan: Every successful accomplishment starts with a plan. We do not take a road-trip without a plan! Why start a lifestyle change or a weight loss journey without a plan?
- Accountability: We all need it…someone to recall your goals and remind you why you have taken on this change process. We all need a person to answer to. Why not have a professional who is at your service for 30 whole days? An expert who can not only hold you accountable but also teach you how to make your journey successful.
- Staying Focused: Keeping your eye on the goal and not giving up. Winners persevere when they fail. Losers quit when they do not succeed.
But, why an online program?
- The clinical office setting limits my reach: I see patients from a large area, but let’s face it, we are a cyber-society. There are so many people needing assistance with weight loss and lifestyle changes. But, not everyone has access to face-to-face assistance.
- An online program is convenient: We only have so many hours in the day and so many days in a week. An online program offers more convenience for YOU. With an online program, you have access to all the educational information, videos, and in constant contact with me, BUT, at a time that works for you.
- Timing: When is a good time to start a weight loss program? If that time were limited to a registration period, an office visit, or a schedule, most of us would never find the time. With an online program, the information is at your fingertips when you need it. You can join ANYTIME and there is no registration period. My online weight loss program fits your schedule!
I love what I do and I want to share my expertise and knowledge in weight management with everyone. It is a true blessing to be able to share what you love and help others in the process.
“I have struggled with losing weight most of my adult life. My mother and grandmother were both what doctors call morbidly obese. When I saw myself following in their path I knew I had to get serious about losing the weight or endure the many health problems I watched them struggle with due to unhealthy lifestyle. Regardless of how much I dieted and exercised, my results were minimal and short lived. I had doctors tell me “but you’re still healthy” and “just eat right and exercise”. Wow…if only it were that easy, right? After a visit with my primary physician’s office he finally realized I was near breakdown because of frustration with my weight and suggested I see Angela Jones. Dr Jones listened to me as I explained my struggle through tear-filled eyes and seemed to understand my circumstances. She worked with me until we found what worked for me. That’s what I love most about her, she doesn’t give up on you just because you backslide a little. She’s as determined as you are to help you reach your goals. I am still not where I want to be, but I’m still trying. When I started seeing Dr Jones I was well into a size 18 jeans and wearing XL-2X shirts. I am wearing size 11 jeans now and size Large shirts. I still struggle due to other things we ladies go through at a certain age, but I’m not giving up and I know Dr Jones won’t give up on me either.”