As a Doctorate of Nursing Practice, I have the qualifications and experience to deliver health care and impart my wisdom to others. Having 10+ years of education, extensive training and education in weight loss, I bring a powerful impact to an online program.
But, what is more important than my credentials?
I have learned that everyone's meaning of "healthy" is different. There is no prototype for the perfect weight or the perfect size. It is all relative.
Some of us have an arbitrary number that we wish to see on the scales. Others, want simply to have a better quality of life that cannot be defined by a number.
Losing weight and making permanent changes in our actions and habits require a series of events. These events are YOURS to experience but an educated, informed professional is necessary to your success. What are these steps?
- Willingness to Change: When the burden of staying the same is greater than the burden of change...we take the leap and start the change process. But, where to begin? Is this not why most of us give up? It is not about the "want to". It is more about the "how to". I can show you how.
- Motivation: Our WHY ...and we all have one. For some, it is a dress we desperately want to fit into. For others, it may be a class reunion, an upcoming vacation, or a special event. But most of the time, it is simply the desire to feel better, feel healthier, to have more energy, and to be able to do the things we love without pain or discomfort.
- The Know-How: There are so many diet plans out there! No wonder you feel overwhelmed just thinking of starting a diet. Where do you start? That is where I come in...a trusted professional who knows the key to successful weight loss.
- A Plan: Every successful accomplishment starts with a plan. We do not take a road-trip without a plan! Why start a lifestyle change or a weight loss journey without a plan?
- Accountability: We all need it...someone to recall your goals and remind you why you have taken on this change process. We all need a person to answer to. Why not have a professional who is at your service for 30 whole days? An expert who can not only hold you accountable but also teach you how to make your journey successful.
- Staying Focused: Keeping your eye on the goal and not giving up. Winners persevere when they fail. Losers quit when they do not succeed.
But, why an online program?
- The clinical office setting limits my reach: I see patients from a large area, but let’s face it, we are a cyber-society. There are so many people needing assistance with weight loss and lifestyle changes. But, not everyone has access to face-to-face assistance.
- An online program is convenient: We only have so many hours in the day and so many days in a week. An online program offers more convenience for YOU. With an online program, you have access to all the educational information, videos, and in constant contact with me, BUT, at a time that works for you.
- Timing: When is a good time to start a weight loss program? If that time were limited to a registration period, an office visit, or a schedule, most of us would never find the time. With an online program, the information is at your fingertips when you need it. You can join ANYTIME and there is no registration period. My online weight loss program fits your schedule!
I love what I do and I want to share my expertise and knowledge in weight management with everyone. It is a true blessing to be able to share what you love and help others in the process.