Employee Wellness Programs are where it is at!
What are the benefits of an Employee Wellness Program?
- Lowering health care costs.
- Reducing absenteeism.
- Achieving higher employee productivity.
- Reducing workers' compensation and disability-related costs.
- Reducing injuries.
- Improving employee morale and loyalty.
- I have 15+ years of clinical experience as a Doctorate of Nursing, a Nurse Practitioner, and a Certified Health Coach
- I have developed and initiated my own weight loss program and conducted research in the effectiveness of Health Coach services for weight loss and lifestyle changes
- I provide custom modules that I will incorporate via group classes, tele-health, email communication, plus visuals and videos
There is much discussion on Corporate Wellness and the services that are virtually endless. We live in a fast-paced world with high demands. Employees and corporations benefit when there is a Wellness Program available. Corporate Wellness Magazine published this article related Corporate Wellness and the benefits, cost savings, and services a Certified Health Coach can bring to a wellness program.
How can you get more information about an Employee Wellness Program for your organization?