Losing weight can be easy. Keeping the weight OFF is hard.
You are not alone in this struggle. Greater than a third of all adults in the United States suffer from obesity or being over-weight.
Finding the right weight-loss program and method is, perhaps, the biggest struggle to losing weight! A simple Google search results in thousands of weight-loss programs. So, which is the one for you? When looking for a plan that will give you the results you desire, ask yourself these questions:
- What is my goal? maybe it is a number on a scale...BUT
- it may also be a feeling: confidence, improved self-esteem, renewed self-worth
- a change in your health: lower blood pressure, decreased knee or joint pain, improved cholesterol, better blood sugar control
- What is my time frame?
- Is weight loss urgent?
- Do you have the luxury of time?
- Do you have a deadline?
- What are your secondary outcomes?
- In addition to less pounds and improved mental and physical well-being, do you want to establish a new lifestyle?
- Many weight-loss programs offer a weight loss solution but it is not one that can be maintained. We cannot live on cabbage soup forever!
- Perhaps you want to establish new, healthier habits for your entire family?
- Knowledge is power and learning how to lose weight AND maintain that new weight is key to long-term success.
- What are your motivations?
- An upcoming anniversary, a class reunion, a big family vacation, a wedding
- Increase endurance when participating in activities with family and friends
- Less healthcare problems, fewer medications, a longer, healthier life
- Is this diet plan qualified to meet my needs?
- Is it clinically proven?
- Is it professionally developed?
- Does it work within my schedule and my life?
- Is it sustainable (can I live on this plan)?
- Is it reputable (fad diet verses scientifically proven diet)?
Losing weight is Weigh Beyond the Diet™ or an arbitrary number on a scale. Losing weight is about a mindset: a mental change to create a physical change.
I help individuals struggling with weight gain to establish healthier lifestyles, modify behaviors, and change their daily diet and activity level for weight loss success. I teach you the necessary tools to lose weight affectively and keep it off for LIFE!
My online weight loss program Weigh Beyond™ is personalized and comprehensive.
- Weekly, organized lessons brought to you through emails, videos, and podcasts
- Qualified professional support provided by experts in the field of weight loss
- Assistance in self-monitoring through shared online journals, activity and food logs, apps and more
- Regular and personalized feedback on your goals, your progress, and your results through emails, phone calls, live chat, and text messages
- Online group support from others losing weight too
As a Doctorate of Nursing, Nurse Practitioner, and Certified Health Coach, I bring knowledge, experience, and credibility to a well-developed and professional weight loss program.
Most diet programs are designed to keep you coming back. Weigh Beyond the DIET ™ is specifically designed to teach you the tools to lose your desired weight and KEEP IT OFF.
It is not a FAD diet plan:
- it is not a starving or fasting plan
- it is not a "cleansing" plan
- it is not a plan based on the latest Hollywood fad
My online program was designed and developed from a proven medically managed clinical setting. I also bring clinical research and evidence-based guidelines to this thoroughly designed weight loss program. Through application of clinically proven techniques and the wealth of knowledge through hands-on research, Weigh Beyond the DIET™ is uniquely designed to provide guaranteed success.
"Love, love, love Dr. Angela Ford Jones. Dr. Jones is, in my opinion, the best, most caring and concerned doctor ever. What a slow going journey through weight loss that mine has been. However, Dr. Jones has been so understanding and helpful wherever and whenever she could. Thank you Dr. Jones!"
We live busy lives and not everyone has the time or opportunity to make weekly visits to a health care practice for weigh-ins, consultations, and education.
A comprehensive, personalized, and effective weight loss program addresses not only the physical aspects of weight loss. It also addresses:
- emotional influences on weight gain
- mental anchors and negative self-talk that lead to repeated weight-loss failure
- genetic factors that play a role in weight gain and/or our ability to lose weight
- biological aspects that contribute to weight gain
- social and environmental importance of weight loss success
Weigh Beyond the DIET™ provides a holistic approach to weight management by addressing ALL factors that influence our relationship with food.
The involved self-analysis will give you structured insight on:
- Willingness to change
- Self-destructive habits
- Personal strengths and weaknesses
During your weight-loss journey, you will:
- identify mental anchors that influence your thoughts and actions
- assess mindless eating patterns that keep you from success
- understand emotional connections to food
When you register, you will receive:
- Daily emails with instruction, education, and direction
- Instructional videos and podcasts
- Text message communication
- Online group involvement
- Live chats with me
The concept of Weigh Beyond the DIET™ is to focus on lifestyle changes while recreating eating patterns and actively losing weight. Sometimes that means you must create a stress, worry-free routine to see the best results. The hassle of trying to decide what to eat, when to eat, and how much to eat often leads to discouragement and failure.
By creating a "break from food" you will have the mental clarity to focus on healthy lifestyle habits. This time also allows you to define the steps you will take to achieve a healthier and leaner life.
Research has shown the success and safety of this diet plan. Want to step up the weight-loss game? Try OPTIFAST© shakes, bars, and soups in place of food.
OPTIFAST© patients who actively participate in a 26-week program typically lose approximately 50 pounds.
We each have our own goals and challenges, however, the most modest weight loss is significant when this diet plan is followed as designed.
Start now on a new life, increase energy, improved health, and slimmer YOU!
READY to start?
No obligation when you sign-up.